Locksmithing & Security
I have been dealing with the physical security on domestic and commercial premises for over thirty years.
Physical security should be the first port of call before fitting an alarm system or CCTV and deals with the external fabric of the building.
Too many homeowners fail to have the correct locks fitted to their doors and Windows because of an alarm system, only to find that the insurers will not pay out in the event of a claim.
For residential properties, the homeowner should have a British Standard Approved 5 lever mortice lock or B.S. approved nightlatch (mortice locks are best) to all external doors. ‘Look for the kitemark engraved on the front plate’
I can quote you for the supply and fitting of a single lock or carry out a survey of the whole property to ensure you have adequate security to all doors and windows including garages and outhouses, also advising of any weak or ineffective areas.
Service provided include:
- Supply & fitting of all types of insurance rated locks including the equivalent
- Euro rated multi locking systems, euro profile and Yale cylinder replacements.
- Remote keyless locking systems, Digi-code locks, access control. (see video)
- All types of window locks inc. PVC, mortice bolts, padlocks.
- Insurance work including glazing, repairs or replacement doors or frames due to burglary damage.
British Locksmiths Institute advanced course certified.